In 1982 our congregation moved from a facility on Argyle Street and became Smythe Street Cathedral. We have worked hard to share the message of Jesus in practical ways to our community.
- We have been performing a musical passion play in the Easter season since 1992.
- For several years we provided office space for Bridges of Canada (formerly Cons for Christ) a significant ministry to prisoners and their families across Canada.
- In 2005 had to transition from one to 2 morning services to accommodate growth in our membership.
- As an interdenominational church, we are pleased to be in good relationship with other churches in the city, and aim to partner with them in local work
- We have one of the longest runnings of ‘The Alpha Course’ (an introduction to the Christian Faith) in Canada.