During the Orange Phase of Recovery, Public Health regulations state:
- We may have up to 50 people in attendance. Pre-registration is required.
- Social distancing is required at all times.
- Wearing a mask is required in the parking lot and in the building.
- Singing by those in attendance is prohibited.
How do I sign-up for service?
We look forward to having you. We open registration Monday afternoons for the following Sunday service only. If after registering you realize you are unable to attend, please contact the office to free up your space as we have limited seating.
- The easiest way if you are new to our church is to email email@example.com or call (506) 458-8206 ext. 0 during office hours, Monday to Friday, 9 AM to 4 PM. Please note that if you call after Friday at 4pm, there is no guarantee that you will be registered for service.
- Online Registration – If you have a login (or would like to sign up for one) for our church In Fellowship registration system, just click on the service time below and sign-up. If you need help getting an In Fellowship login, just contact our office.
A Note for Parents: We are not offering Kids In Person at this time. If you are bringing a child you need to register them for the main service. They will need to stay with you in their row, under your care, during the service.